- The placement cell sends invitation to companies along with the relevant information.
- Companies showing interest/ willingness are contacted by the institute after which it engages into pre-placement process, if the industries wish to conduct a pre-placement talk.
Presentations can serve as a valuable tool for reaching out and communicating with the students. An effective presentation can provide students with adequate information about the industry’s objectives, the available job opportunities and career path within the company. As a result students who think they are appropriate and have the skill set required for the job can apply for positions in the company.
GUEST TALK/ LECTURES
Dr. B. Lal institute of Biotechnology also makes an effort to conduct guest talks/ lectures by eminent personalities related to Biotech. The companies build their presence on the campus by having their representatives coming down, interacting and making them cognizant about their firm as well as new trends emerging in the Biotech field.
- Interested students showing willingness submit their resume to the placement cell. In turn the resume of the interested candidates will be forwarded to the companies.
- Placement cell will allot dates for the interviews by consulting with the companies and will take care of the infrastructure required for the interview process.
- Companies will visit the campus on the allotted date to conduct test/interviews or group discussions according to their recruitment process.