Industrial Biotechnology Training Program | Module: Nano Biotechnology
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology approaches in-depth practical hands-on Biotech training, in a real-life environment.
The mission of the Industrial Biotechnology Training Program is to define aspirations and possibilities for the long term in the field of the biotech industry and provide industry-specific training to students, research scholars, and faculty members with a well-rounded experience in this industry.
Module: Nano Biotechnology
• Working with the Silver Nanoparticles
• Experiments for the Screening of isolates for extracellular synthesis of silver nanoparticles
• Characterization of silver nanoparticles by UV-visible spectrophotometer
• Studying the effect of pH on the Rapid synthesis of silver nanoparticles
• Experiments for the Estimation of total phenol content in plant material: Role in the biosynthesis
Duration: 15 Days/1 Month