Industrial Biotechnology Training Program | Module: Plant Biotechnology
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology offers extensive and complete knowledge in BioTech Training to impact futuristic biotechnology education and develop a cadre of technocrats dedication to the application of biotechnology.
The Industrial Biotechnology Training program enlightens the students, research scholars and faculty members to enhance the industry-specific training and allows them to pursue their career in the Biotech Industry.
Module: Plant Biotechnology
Module Strength: To gain Hands-on acquaintance to the major techniques including-
• Tissue culture using explants from plant parts
• Micropropagation technique
• Protoplast isolation & fusion
• Single cell culture
• Embryo encapsulation
• Enzyme isolation from Plant samples and Antioxidant Assays
• Bradford method for protein determination
Placement Opportunity – Job opportunity for trainees in Medical,
Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries as well as in Research and
Duration: 15 Days/ 1 Month