Industrial Biotechnology Training Program | Module: Medical Microbiology
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology offers comprehensive & in-depth practical hands-on Biotech training, in a real-life environment.
The mission of the Industrial Biotechnology Training Program is to provide industry-specific training to students, research scholars, and faculty members for skill development and enhancing their job opportunities in the biotech industry.
Module: Medical Microbiology
• Isolation of Bacteria from Clinical Specimens
• Macroscopic and Microscopic Characterization of Bacteria
• Biochemical Characterization of Bacteria
• Isolation and Identification of Fungi
• Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing
• Growth Curve studies in Batch Culture
• Automated Techniques in Medical Microbiology
Duration: 15 Days/ 1 Month