Industrial Biotechnology Training Program | Module: Herbal Drug Formulations
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology approaches in-depth practical hands-on Biotech training, in a real-life environment.
The mission of the Industrial Biotechnology Training Program is to define aspirations and possibilities for the long term in the field of the biotech industry and provide industry-specific training to students, research scholars, and faculty members with a well-rounded experience in this industry.
Module: Herbal Drug Formulations
• Extraction techniques for preparation of Herbal Extracts from Medicinal Plants
• Qualitative Screening of Phytochemicals
• Determination of Phytochemical Contents
• Total Antioxidant Activity
• Antimicrobial Assays of Medicinal Plant Extracts
Duration: 15 Days