Are you an aspirant wondering if you could make a hit for a career of Biotechnology or Microbiology? Be it UG or PG, courses offered at any private institution of technology always work for the progression and betterment in both directions; the student’s prospect and its own development.
The B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (BIBT) in Jaipur is one such institution, which was founded in 2008. Shri Krishna Education Society sponsors our institute, which is connected with the University of Rajasthan. BIBT is a well-known institute that emphasizes students’ professional and personal development.
Our institute’s environment has academic ties with the Government of India’s Department of Science and Technology, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), and Biotech Consortium India Limited to promote quality education in the fields of science, health science, and engineering.
Courses Offered at BIBT
Courses that are offered by the foundation of BIBT include the respects of:
Further expanded in;
- B.Sc. [Bachelor of Science] Biotechnology
- 3 yrs,
- Full time
- Fee Structure – 60,000/yr
- Streams – Biotechnology
- M.Sc. [Master of Science]
- 2 yrs
- Full time
- Fee Structure – 70,000/yr
- Streams – Biotechnology, Microbiology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT]
- 2 yrs
- Full time
- Streams – Medical Laboratory Technology
How BIBT Is Distinctive of the Features from Others?
- The environment at BIBT is suited to vigorous debates. The institute’s faculty is comprised of a supportive and devoted group of research assistants, assistant professors, associate professors, and counsellors. Throughout the year, renowned scientists come to the institute to interact with students and professors. Furthermore, the institute offers industrial Biotechnology training to students at the state and national levels.
- In addition, BIBT includes a Centre for Innovation, Research, and Development that organises seminars, conferences, workshops, and symposiums for students in partnership with other funding sources. The institute also offers a ‘Mini Incubator Scheme,’ which encourages young people to turn their inventive ideas into businesses. The 0.8-acre BIBT facility has an environmentally friendly and sustainable infrastructure.
- Inside the institute, smoking and tobacco use are strictly prohibited. It is also monitored by CCTV cameras from a central control room. The campus’s classrooms are all big, air-conditioned, and equipped with integrated audio-visual teaching aids for lectures and presentations. A Central Planning Cell (CPC) oversees campus placements and the institute’s long-term planning.
- The admission process is very simple. Students can search everything online on the official website. The placement cell takes care of admission and also they are quite friendly. Criteria for admission is 10+2 with 65% marks. Our Institute conducts counseling week which gives you full-on information about subjects, teachers, and their teaching patterns.
To end with, it is crucial to for a student to also possess and learn new skills or improve existing ones, whether you are just starting out or already have a successful career in Biotechnology. At BIBT, we focus on these very developmental and coordinative abilities on our part, to make you aspire and achieve the best possible phases of your not only your professional career but your life as an individual and the reason to its existence as well.