A significant number of research articles are published in reputed/ referred journals. The institution has published books and proceedings based on research work of its faculty. The institution is acclaimed for its research as evidenced by metrics such as Citation index, Impact factor, h-index, SNIP, SJR, etc.
Research awards and recognition are received by the faculty members from reputed professional bodies and agencies.
Dr. B. Lal Gupta - Director
- Felicitated as distinguished Alumunus in recognition of his significant contribution to medical science & bringing glory to the institution at Seven Decade Celebration 2016 -2017, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- Awarded “Excellence in Diagnostics” by Private Hospital & Nursing Home Society & Dainik Bhaskar on the occasion of Doctors Day Eve on 30th June 2016.
- Awarded “Lion's Club International Award” by Lion’s Club International on 5th September 2015
- Conferred “Sodh Shri” award by the Governor of Rajasthan on 1st August, 2005.
- Awarded “Samaj Vibhushan” on 11th April 2001, by khandelwal Vaishya Samiti.
Dr. Aparna Datta
- Awarded with Principals & Teachers Award 2020 by Simply Jaipur.
- Awarded “Women Empowerment Award 2016” from Chief Minister of Rajasthan- Mrs. Vasundhara Raje hosted by Zee News Rajasthan
- Certificate of Appreciation for efforts and services at H1N1 Public Health Emergency in Rajasthan 2015 by Dr. B. Lal Clinical Laboratory Pvt. Ltd.
- Certificate of Appreciation for Good Performance at Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology in the year 2011.
- Best Teacher Award in 2005 from MJRP University.
Dr. Sudipti Arora
- Young Scientist Award at 8th Congress Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress, 26-28th December 2013, Doon University- Dehradun.
- Best Poster Award at IWA conference on Global Challenges: Sustainable Wastewater Treatment and Resource Recovery, 26-30th October 2014, Kathmandu.
- Received Travel Grant in International Travel Support Scheme by Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi.
- Received Travel grant for attending International Conference by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
- Invited as a key Speaker in a workshop conducted by centre of Science and Environment (CSE, New Delhi) titled “Mainstreaming Citywide Sanitation - Opportunities & Challenges for Excreta Management' held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi dated. 4-5 April 2016.
Dr. Sandeep K. Shrivastava
- Bursary award through a panel composed of BSP council members & ICOPA organizers from Bill and Melinda Gates foundation to attend the ICOPA XI, 6th - 11th Aug’ 2006, Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- Best Personality of the year 2001-2002, Association of Basic Medical Scientists (ABMS), PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Dr. Sonika Saxena
- Received Shiksha Gaurav Award by Rajasthan Yuva Chatra Sangh Sanstha in 2003.
- Won 1st prize in Oral presentation on “Reduction in physicochemical parameters by dairy effluent adapted bacteria” in national seminar organized by Govt. College Chimanpura in 2014.
- Won 1 prize, as an Corresponding author in Poster Presentation on Degradation of Pesticides By The Microbial Community Isolated From The Contaminated soil” National Conference on “Monitoring And Management Of Drinking Water Quality (MMDWQ)and XXVIII Annual Conference Of National Environmental Science Academy” organized by UCOST Dehradun, 21-23, December 2015.
- Received Eminent Scientist of the Year Award 2018 at the National Environmental Sciences Academy, University of Delhi.
- Received Appreciation Award in January, 2019 by Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology.
- Received Kayasth Shikshak Ratna Award on the occasion of Teacher’s day, 05th Sept. 2021 by Akhil Bhartiya Kayasth Mahasabha.
Dr. Parul Chowdhury
- Awarded Summer Research Fellowship Programme -2017 by Indian Academy of Sciences.
- Awarded first prize winner in Poster entitled “MicroRNA in plant abiotic stress” at Biochrome-2017 at Dr. B. Lal Institute of biotechnology was.
- Awarded first prize winner in Poster entitled “Effect of drought stress on biochemical parameters in different varieties of Vigna radiata for identifying tolerant and sensitive variety” at International Conference on Biotechnology and Nanotechnology (ICBN-2016) at ICG, Jaipur.
- Awarded JRF and SRF from DBT through international collaborative project “India Initiative on Tomato Genome Sequencing” IITGS.
- Qualified CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lectureship held on December 2005.
Ms. Shruti Dhingra
- Gold medallist in M. Tech biotechnology